Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My New (tiny) Best Friend

I don't want this short little post to overshadow my "real" post from today but I had to share the picture of the newest addition to the Deaner household. This little bundle of joy arrived in our APO box yesterday around 3:00pm and has been nothing but spectacular since. Introducing............MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!This is my Best Friend Junior!! It is my teeny tiny new computer meant solely for my use! I don't have to share it with anyone unless I want to!! This computer is so small that I can fit it in my purse! The screen is 8.9 inches. My dad told me about this type of computer right before we left but I sort of blew it off. When we saw that Jon and Steph had one as their second laptop we were sold. Want to know the best part!?! It was $299!!! WOW!! Here is another shot of this beauty!As you can also see next to My Best Friend, Jr. is my other new toy, the iphone. Talk about staying connected! That thing has been awesome the past few days. I ride the shuttle like at least 3487433 times a day and being about to chat on Facebook on the iphone is such a great way to stay in touch. I listen to my ipod, chat on my iphone, and day dream about my mini computer! Sad, huh? I don't care! I am so well connected!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Ha! My mother-in-law just bought that computer too! It's awesome, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

hey sarah...i see you are in adjusting mode...the scenery is beautiful...tell me what kind of job your husband is doing...i have been inconsistant with your blog so i am not sure...i have seen some of your wedding photos...they are beautiful...write if you can or email me... you still have it? Michele

Jon and Steph said...

Yay, for the tiny computer!

Susanne said...

Love your new best friend. I want one!!