Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekend Recipe

Tequila = Check
Triple Sec = Check
Sour Mix = Check
Rose's Lime Juice = Check
Red Bull = Check
Margarita Salt = check
Georgia vs. Florida = check (yikes!)
Ole Miss vs. Auburn = check

This is going to be a good weekend!! We have a Halloween party to go to on Saturday in the afternoon but we promised we would be home in the evening for trick or treaters. Since it is a HUGE football weekend, that is okay with me. I wish we hadn't sent our costumes from last year to storage because I would love to wear them again! What do y'all think?Who doesn't love the Jolly Green Giant and Sprout!?

I never have anything good to say on Fridays! I realize and recognize the fact that my Friday posts normally suck. Today I went to get gas and when I went to get my credit card out of my wallet, I nearly fainted when I saw it wasn't there. All I could think of was "not again" and "this time I already HAVE the gas and no way to pay"!! Thankfully I remembered at the last second that I had put my card in a different place so I didn't have to take my purse into the commissary a few days ago. THANK GOD. I have no idea what would have happened. I would have had to call Deaner to come pay for my gas I guess if I had no means of payment! I've got to get it together!

I also went to the commissary AGAIN. This time I bought 2 containers of sour cream and I am not giving EITHER ONE away this time!

Also, some fun news (for me)! Yesterday our Christmas cards came in the mail! I couldn't believe how quickly they arrived from Shutterfly! I was all pumped to start addressing cards etc when I realized that they forgot to send the envelopes!!!! How irritating!! I do have to admit that all it took was a phone call and they are priority shipping my envelopes to me so at least that was no hassle. Just have to wait a few more days to address envelopes. It is still October!! I was really happy with how they turned out so anyone on the fence about using Shutterfly, do it! They are running several deals right now and I was shocked at how inexpensive we got them.

That is all for today! Again, Friday posts suck, I know! I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

Happy Halloween! I hope you have a great weekend and Go Dawgs!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I started addressing my cards this week as well! I love those halloween costumes!!!