Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gloomy

I was really hoping to get to lie out again today but no such luck. There is no sunshine today! Supposedly it will be back tomorrow and it is probably for the best since I did get a little pink yesterday. Y'all have no idea how great that feels when you have been in the land of paleness for the past 6 months!! Hopefully tomorrow I can get back to it. I am planning on having lunch with Deaner and may or may not head to Ikea afterwards. Guess it will depend on the weather!

Today I have not done anything fun or exciting. I cleaned up the downstairs of our house which was in desperate need of some straightening up. It looks much better now! Now I'm just waiting on Deaner to get home from the gym. Does anyone thinks it is sad that I am ready for dinner at 4:54pm?? I think I'll have to have a piece of toast to tide me over.

Sorry to be so boring today. I'll leave y'all with some pictures of the new clothes that were sent to my parent's house for Evans. I can't wait to see them in person!
I think he will be well dressed! :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! Those little boy clothes are precious! I love them! He is going to be the best dressed baby in Germany!

Anonymous said...

How cute.........I love them.....I can see my lttle red headed grandson in these now.....Can't wait.........

susanne said...

The lobster shortalls are the best. Will look perfect with OUR little red-headed grandson!!!

MMM said...

Cute stuff! Mine still hasn't come! Grrr....

Bombtastic Belle said...

Those are too cute! The lobster one has my heart :)