Saturday, April 3, 2010

Belly Picture & Awesome Win

In honor of being 20 weeks pregnant, and therefore HALFWAY through my pregnancy, this week I decided it was time for another belly picture. Really it was only because I was actually clean, showered and dressed today since we had dinner at some friend's house. After a week of painting the baby's room, this was a major feat! And yes, I understand that I am wearing the same outfit that I was last time but my wardrobe these days is limited and it will be until I can get home to Atlanta! So the bump is getting bigger I think? At my doctor's appointment last week I still hadn't gained any weight but I find this nearly impossible to believe. I believe that all the fat on my body is relocating to my belly. I am also expecting this month to be THE month of the "big gain". Guess we will see! I honestly don't mind that I haven't gained any yet because I feel certain that it is right around the corner!!

Now that y'all have had your fill of my belly I have to share that I won an AWESOME blog giveaway last week! One of my oldest friends on earth, MMM, hosted a giveaway on her blog Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan and I was the lucky winner!! She even swears that I was given no preferential treatment! :) Anyways, I won a monogrammed wipe case for Evans from Katiebug Boutique!!! Y'all have got to check out this Etsy Shop. It has the cutest gifts! Here are two pictures of the wipes case that I chose.I am thrilled with how it turned out!! What a cute shower gift for someone! I have a feeling it won't be my last purchase from this cute shop! The wipes case was sent to my parent's house and my mom has raved about it. I will have to wait til the end of month to check it out but I know I already love it! There are tons of fabrics to chose from and I would recommend everyone check it out!!

So I hope that everyone had a great easter weekend!! Friday night Deaner and I had dinner out in town and then I got a special ice cream treat. Saturday we celebrated Easter with a bunch of friends and had a great dinner. Sunday we made our own dinner of tenderloin, hashbrown casserole, garlic bread and salad. I even took a picture of it but I think I'll spare y'all! Now it is Monday and back to the grind! I am heading over to Steph's house in a little bit to get some touch ups on my hair before she leaves town for the next few weeks. Then I have to head to the commissary to shop for the week. I have take great care today to make a detailed list so that I can't possibly forget anything! Guess we will see how that works out! Hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!!

6 comments:

Jane said...

So cute, Sarah!!

Jennifer said...

Cute belly pic! I love that wipes case! I have a lot of friends having babies right now, so I will have to run over and get some for their shower gifts! Thanks for letting us know about them!

Happy Easter!

susanne said...

You look SO SO cute!!

Newlywed Hostess said...

You look so so Cute! I hope I look that cute when I am pregnant.
And that wipes case is adorable.

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful...........! You really do.......!!!!!

MMM said...

You look great and the wipes case turned out perfect. Glad you won!