Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Friday!

Is it just me or has it seemed like the past two weeks have gone by really slowly?? Thank goodness it is finally Friday! I spent the morning leisurely watching 4 episodes of The Hills. I had to force myself to stop. What is up with Heidi's hair? I just want to push it back off her shoulders! It is like she has it cemented that way! It has driven me CRAZY these few episodes that I have seen. Not sure why she is bothering going to couples therapy with Spencer. He is like the nastiest person on earth and he is SUCH a jerk! After indulging myself I made myself get up and clean our hotel room from top to bottom. Deaner has been complaining that it is messy but it is sort of hard keeping 400 sq. ft. of area tidy when you have lived in it for 7 whole weeks. Anyways, he should be happy about it. The only thing left to do is iron about 7 of his dress shirts. UGGGH!! If I can just make myself do it now I won't have to worry about it before we go out of town next week! It's just that I HATE ironing so much! Tonight I think we are going to eat dinner at a Brewhouse near Deaner's office. He is INSISTING that we take a bus there so that we can drink even though I have said multiple times that I would not drink and would drive us there. The weather is crappy so I'm not positive what we will do. Deaner had to work in Kaiserslatern today so I didn't go out to meet him for lunch. I'll be ready to get out of this hotel! Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

8 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I don't know how your doing it, staying the hotel for that long. I would be going insane.

Ugh, the Hills and Heidi. I can't believe she married that freak show.

lifeasfour said...

I have a crazy Hills obsession also-you are not alone! I HATE Heidi's hair also, and Spencer is so disgusting!

Good luck with the new apartment-it sounds like you are really ready for a move!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Hills. Daniel makes so much fun of me for watching it so I have to catch up the next day on mtv.com while he is at work ;-)

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

oh man! You should have come to Kaiserslautern. We could have had a bloggy meet up!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

I think my two least-favorite chores are vacuuming and ironing. I hate ironing so much that I finally told Chris he had to cut back on the dress shirts (he didn't need to wear one EVERY day, after all!).

Emory said...

you should get Deaner some Eddie Bauer no wrinkle shirts. They are the best-no ironing. I hate to iron.

Colette Armstrong said...

Holy Heidi hair... it is almost like a monster on top of her head that has taken control. It is terrible. She should really hire a stylist to take that weave out so she can look normal again!!