Thursday, May 14, 2009

Guilty Pleasure

So, I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before but I have been telling Deaner lately that I think we should invest in an "adult stroller". I think it sounds like a brilliant idea. Y'all should know by now that I really hate walking places and this seems like the perfect solution! Deaner can push me in my adult stroller! HA HA! Just the idea makes me start to crack up. However, last night I realized that Deaner is the one that needs an adult sized baby accessory. This man should not be allowed to eat without an ADULT BIB! Last night he insisted that he wear his work shirt to dinner and about two bites into his dinner he splattered soy sauce all over himself! I don't think you can get the full affect from this picture but it looked like a soy sauce bomb blew up in front of him. So, now I am home doing laundry AGAIN! I'm thinking that an adult bib would be the perfect solution for him! Maybe something monogrammed?? :) I'm actually sort of irritated because I just got home from lunch with him and he somehow got PIZZA all over the work shirt he was wearing today! It is going to have to be washed tonight now but he is going to have to do it himself. He actually had the nerve to tell me that it was MY responsibility to carry a Tide pen with me since HE had this problem. I don't know if I can even get a Tide pen here? Lord!

Second on my list of things to say today.....how RUDE is that commenter, FATBOY!?! Fatboy, you only comment on my blog when I type something incorrectly and it is really starting to bug me. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!! Understand?? For those of you who don't know, FATBOY is my DAD!

My third thing to say is regarding my title of Guilty Pleasure. I am currently downloading all episodes available from the new season of The Hills! I don't care if people say that it is staged or that it isn't real. Who cares?? It is sort of like getting upset that Brittany Spears doesn't sing at her concerts. Since she dances her butt off who really cares if she is singing or not!?! :) I don't care what is staged and what isn't on The Hills, I just love watching the ridiculousness of it all! I know I shouldn't be surprised anymore but I just LOVE watching how awful Spencer is and how stupid Heidi is for being with him! I can't get enough. So, hopefully it will only take ONE day to download all of them (there are only 7 so far) and then I am going to have to pace myself watching them. I'm afraid that I am going to want to watch them all back to back and since the TV here is so bad, that is just too indulgent! I've got to space them out!

Hmmmm, what else? I'm debating whether or not I need to go to the gym again tonight. I know I should but I also know I won't want to at all! Just when I start to think that I probably won't, I remember how I sat down on my husband's lap last night and he let out a very loud, "UFFFFFFF", as if I had knocked all the air out of him. Not cool at all, Deaner! Joking or not!

I'm off to change the laundry! Then in a little while I am going to run over to Steph's so I can borrow her phone to call my doctor's office in Atlanta. Too bad the office doesn't open until 9am and that means I have to wait until 3pm! I meant to tell y'all that I was so excited to get 11 comments on my post yesterday! I think that is the most I have ever gotten without a giveaway attached! Thanks to those who commented (except Fatboy)! Hope everyone had a great day!!

13 comments:

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

did you know you can watch the hills for free on MTV.com?even over here! No downloading necessary! I need to watch this weeks when I get my cord back...

Jon and Steph said...

Deaner! Too funny.... Now I know what to buy him for Christmas... several Tide Pens! ;)

Jenny Georgio-who said...

Ohhh That reminds me I haven't watched the newest The Hills yet! I normally watch it on Tuesdays at work! Yep, mtv.ca for me :)

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I was just telling my husand last night, as he was dripping a popsicle and then a glass of Crystal Light on his shirt, that he needed a bib!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Hmm, I think those adult strollers are called wheelchairs! You can probably "borrow" one from a hospital, if you're desperate :-)

And I actually know someone who got an adult bib - she was notorious for spilling - it had her monogrammed initials and everything!

Emory said...

maybe I should look into finding Deaner an adult bib and I will monogram it for him!

Newlywed Hostess said...

My hubby has the opposite problem. I am the one who always spills things on myself. It is quite funny.
Have a great day watching the Hills. It is addictive to watch tv that requires nothing other than a chuckle occasionally. And Spencer is like watching a train wreck...you just cant help it.

Anita K. said...

Don't tell anyone, but I watch "The Hills", too. Are you saying that Lauren didn't really work at Teen Vogue? Oh no......!

If you really want to watch some kind of funny TV - be sure and check out "The Cougar". I can't remember which channel it is on, but it is a 40 year old woman "dating", like The Bachelor, a group of 21-27 year old guys. Next week The Cougar goes home with 4 boys to meet their families. Yeah, I think this will be fun when their mothers, who are probably only a few years older, meet The Cougar and find out her age.

What about any shows on Bravo? I also like The Real Housewives of______". They just started the New Jersey series.

I don't know if you can watch any of these on the internet, but it might be worth a try.

Good luck with the laundry!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh man....the hills. Have you watched the city?

Chubs said...

Excellent typing, grammar, and sentence structure today. I am always nice when you do not misuse lie/lay, do not misuse "hopefully," and get your commas and apostrophes in the right place. I paid a lot for your education.

Katie E. said...

Does "fatboy" now have a new username!? "Chubby" ?

Katie E. said...

Oops, Chubs, I mean

Anonymous said...

I love the blog...........Makes my day !!!

Love ya