Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cute Give-A-Ways On Other Blogs

Check out these sweet give-a-ways on other blogs! Or don't......better chance that I will win!! :)

Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan is giving away some super cute jewerly. One winner will get their pick of a great line of jewelry from Purely Elegant.

More Wine Please is giving away a VERY cute monogrammed tote that would be perfect FOR ME to take to the Wiesbaden farmer's market! If I win, I will even share it with Steph! :)

Lauren Nicole Gift's is giving away a super cute Lilly Pulizter handbag!! I am really wanting to win this one!

Everything Up Close is giving away some really cute announcements/notecards/invitations from Doodlebug Dezigns. I wish I had won this when I was sending out our moving announcements!

Check out these great giveaways!! And don't forget to sign up for mine on the link on the right! Or just scroll down a few posts!

0 comments: