Friday, January 8, 2010

Things that make you go, hmmmm.......

So, for the last six or so years, I have sponsored a child in Equador through a program called Children International. I have always had the same child and have always been in contact with him through letters etc. Each year I am sent an annual picture of my sponsor child as part of the program. Imagine my surprise when the picture of my sponsor child came this afternoon and he is wearing a LACOSTE SHIRT in it!!!!! WHAT? I think I might need to conduct an audit to figure out exactly how much money I am sending to this charity! At least I know they are clothing him, just hope he is being fed as well!

As promised, Deaner blew up the picture of his speeding ticket mug shot for me! He didn't do as good of a job as I might have hoped but I think you will get the drift.I wish he had managed to get a closer up of himself but the look on his face is still pretty funny. I got a good laugh out of it!

We are getting ready to head out to dinner in a little bit with Steph and Jon and this great German brewery. I can't wait to eat me some delicious food! I hope that everyone is ready for a nice relaxing weekend. I am!! Happy Friday!!

6 comments:

Chubs said...

Enjoy Castel's and have a pint for me.

The expression on Deaner's face is best characterized as "agape."

EmilyB said...

That's so nice of you to sponsor a kid! You never know, maybe the shirt was a donation? Goodwill-esque groups collect from Lacoste-wearers too!

The Pink Chick said...

The picture of your husband makes me laugh! I love the look on his face!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Mmmm yeah! Have a delicious frothy pint of lovely German beer for me too! Yum!

Emory said...

That picture made me laugh!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha!!! I love his face on the ticket!!!!