Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

I might not have even noticed it but when you go from a nice round even number of 100 followers to an ugly odd number like 99, it is a lot more noticeable!! Have I offended anyone? Or is it that I am just truly a horrifically boring person these days? I am going to venture to say that it is latter. Trust me, if the temperature never went above 20 degree, you hadn't seen the sun since your last trip home to Atlanta and it hadn't stopped snowing for a over a week, you would want to stay home and be boring too! I mean the most exciting thing I did today was meet Deaner on the base to have lunch and that is hardly newsworthy material! However, I can promise y'all that if you stick with me, I am about to become a lot more interesting and exciting! Is this a bribe? I guess so, but I can hardly allow myself to get down to 98 followers or else I might go into a deep depression! Plus, this will be worth the wait!

7 comments:

EmilyB said...

Don't worry - I experience the same thing! It's such a weird thing when someone stops "following" you....hard not to take it personally (even when you don't know a thing about that person), but probably just b/c there's no explanation!

A Wedding Story said...

People must be dropping because I lost about 4 over the past week! Boo to that!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I wouldn't worry about it. People come and go...

Allison said...

I lose and gain followers all the time...although I've been so boring lately I'm surprised they haven't all abandoned ship :) hehe

Under this Umbrella said...

ARE YOU PREGNANT?????

Please don't worry...you lost one. I have lost 6 in the past two weeks. Ugh.

Hope you are staying warm. Is there an end to the snow in sight?

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

I think maybe you are just being boring. You need to drink more.

Mrs. Luke said...

You are back up to 100!!