Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not much to say

I don't have much to say today really. It is sort of a gross day in Germany. My back and arms are SO sore from working out the past two days with Deaner. Today Deaner was scheduled to have a meeting in the morning and then he was supposed to go to a going away lunch. So I knew that I wouldn't be able to go meet him for lunch. :( Of course the lunch got cancelled but it was already too late for me to go meet him anyways. Boring! I ate cheese pizza for lunch (again) and watched the last two episodes of The Hills. Which were awesome I might add! I think I knew that Lauren was leaving the show but was sort of surprised by the lack of hype behind it. And what is up with Spencer acting like an angel these days? I hate him. I also hated that Heidi wore all that ridiculous jewelry with that wedding gown that didn't need one single accessory! Of course I am totally pumped for the new season to start! Is Kristin Cavellari going to be on the show permanently?

After Deaner gets home from work today we have to go meet with the current owner of the house we want to buy. We have to go over what is going to "come with" the house and what sort of work he is going to do BEFORE we move in. I wish we didn't have to go because last time it took FOREVER because they talk SO much. And poor Deaner was too nice to turn down not ONE buy TWO cups of coffee!! We do not drink coffee! He was a jittery mess when we left last time! He is really going to have to JUST SAY NO this time!

Anyways, I guess I am going to wait for Days of Our Lives to come on and read my Sookie Stackhouse book. Deaner just booked us a hotel room in Cologne for next weekend! We are going up on Saturday morning because our friends Julia and Daniel will be in town! I can't wait to see them! It will be so nice to have a few friends in town! Plus, I can't wait to show Deaner the Cologne Cathedral! I posted a picture above of it. Julia and I went on an awesome vacation when we were 14 years old and one of the cities that we went to was Cologne! Julia's grandmother owned a pub here in the city and I can't wait to go back! Hurry up and get here Jules!!

6 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Oh my gosh, that cathedral is gorgeous! Have a fabulous time, and good luck with the meeting today :-)

Jon and Steph said...

Oh, you're going next weekend! Gotcha! Cologne is awesome! (but you already know that) ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yes, I've heard that Kristin is taking LC's place on the show.....

susanne said...

SO glad Julia and Daniel will be so close for a month! Have a great time!

Allison said...

man it is gorgeous here...weird since we are only an hour away...

of course I can't step outside to enjoy it without turning into a sneezy mess. :(

Jane said...

That is beautiful! Have a great time!