Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Happy Friday!

Thank god it's Friday, right? Although our week has gone by pretty quickly I am still pretty worn out from all our whirlwind traveling. To top everything off, I am pretty sure that I have a cold now. Ugh! I woke up congested this morning but I am hoping that it will pass quickly! We have a big weekend in front of us with a trip to Nuremberg tomorrow to meet up with Julia, Daniel and Mia and I am hoping that I don't feel bad while we are there!

Check out these super cute gifts that I received this week from Emma's Closet! I ordered these hats and I was really pleased with how they turned out. One of them is for my cute cute baby cousin, Thomas, and the other is for the daughter of the people that we stayed with while we were in Rome. I thought that the pink one would be a good thank you gift and that the one for Thomas would just be so cute on him! I hope it fits on his big fat head!Emory, over at Emma's Closet, does such a good job on these gifts and at $15 per hat (including the monogram!) they are a steal of a deal! Check out all the things that Emory has going on at Emma's Closet! You will not be disappointed! Also in my package of the hats was this!Emory sent a sweet little "happy" for me as well and I love it! I am positive that it will be put to good use! And it is Ole Miss colors! Thanks Emory!

I am hoping that Deaner and I have a pretty low key evening. We are going to work out when I pick him up from work this afternoon (YUCK!). After that we are going out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants here so we can eat Spargel Soup (white asparagus) one last time before it goes out of season! Tomorrow we are going to try and leave fairly early from Wiesbaden so we can get a full day of sight seeing in! I am praying that it doesn't rain. What is everyone else up to this weekend? I'll try and get pictures posted over the weekend! Have a good one!

4 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

Oh my gaw, that hat is adorable! How precious. Hope you guys have a great weekend. We look forward to seeing you next week/weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you have a great time. If the rain holds we're painting outside!

susanne said...

Love Emory's stuff. Wish I could taste some Spargel Soup!

Courtney said...

Tell Emory you should get a discount for all the advertising!