Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to All!!

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there in the world! Here is a picture of my dad and me at my wedding back in March. He normally BLINKS in every picture taken of him so this is a rare beauty! My dad is an excellent dancer while I on the other hand am noteably terrible. He gets mad at me all the time for trying to lead (a trait Deaner agrees with) but our dance at the wedding was fairly easy! Unfortunately I don't even remember what we danced to! Fatboy/Chubs, do you?

I was lucky enough to recently marry into one of the best family's I have ever known. I feel very fortunate to be apart of the Deaner clan and thus having Deaner's dad as my Father-In-Law. I'm sure that Deaner joins me in saying Happy Father's Day Dick!

My last Father's Day shout out goes to my grandfather Captain Jack! I keep hearing that he is going to come and visit us in Germany so I am getting ready to call him to the floor on his promise! I love you Captain! Who would know by the typical cutoffs that you clean up so nicely!!

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Great pictures!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful group of Dads you have!!!