Friday, March 19, 2010

Big Hit

Well I had no idea that a picture of my fat belly would be such a big hit! But with 16 comments I'll make sure to post another when I feel as though I've hit another milestone! Getting fatter makes everyone want to look!!

We got up early this morning and left for Garmish around 7:15am and arrived a bit after noon. After dropping off all the skiers I went into town and dined alone. I was a little sad and a little jealous not to participating in the spring skiing. Especially because it is 65 degrees without a cloud in the sky. I'm afraid it is going to be a long day alone tomorrow. I could always take the life up and have lunch etc with them but I think a lift ticket for the sole purpose of having lunch is a little bit silly. Anyways, after I ate lunch downtown I checked into our hotel. Just before completely conking out in our hotel I realized that my phone was in the car so I had to shake myself awake. Now, pathetically enough, I'm sitting in the backseat of my car with the windows down, blogging from my iPhone. Cool, I know! It's 4:06pm and hopefully they will have had enough soon! I just hope Deaner comes down in one piece!

Pictures to follow. Excuse any spelling mistakes! They were ALL the iPhones fault! I just have one question to leave everyone with this Friday. I already asked this on facebook but........In the Brady Bunch, what happened to the Dad of those 3 girls and the Mom of those 3 boys that allowed Mike and Carol to create the Brady Bunch?? Just a thought!! Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Mrs. L said...

I've been reading your blog for a while and enjoy hearing about your adventures in Germany! I'm not a big commenter, but as a fellow pregnant gal, I thought I should post something in response to your hesitation about posting a picture! Thanks for sharing your prego picture yesterday - you are by no means fat - you are growing a baby and you look great!!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad to hear that you will do more prego pics! You did not look fat at all! You looked like a beautiful pregnant lady!

I am glad to hear it is getting warmer in Germany! You are only like 10 degrees behind Savannah today!

I was a huge fan of the Brady Bunch growing up. I watched it on Nick at Nite almost every night! Haha! I know that Mike's wife died. However, I don't think they ever told us what happened to Carol's husband. I am going to have to google it!

Jennifer said...

Ahhh, I found it!

Copy and pasted from a website...
Q. What ever happened to Mike and Carol's first spouses, the children's other biological parents?
A. We learn in the first episode that Mike's wife passed away. However, the absence of Carol's first husband remains a mystery. Sherwood Schwartz, the creator of the show, wanted her to be divorced. The network wanted her to be a widow, thought being divorced was too risque for the times. The compromise was that it was never addressed one way or the other.