Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby Crib, Changing Table & Anniversary Dinner

OOOOOh, how it has been such a long day. I was up at 5:55am and in the shower for my long day at school. I'm finally home and fighting to keep my eyes open. I was told today by a student that I have a very "memorable face" and that I was the "coolest sub ever" by another. Pretty good track record for the day. I'm even working TWO days next week. I don't know if I can handle all this work! Ha ha!

Tonight we are celebrating our first anniversary at Trenz. I can't wait to eat some Riesling Soup and Flammkuchen!! Yum!! I really think that I am going to have to catch some quick ZZZZZZZ's before our reservation at 7pm or else I'll never make it!

So, I am pretty excited because I just ordered Baby Evans crib, changing table, mattress and changing table pad. I am SUPER pumped about it. This was a gift to us from Deaner's Mom, Aunt, and Grandmother. It is the perfect gift and I cannot wait to see it in person! I haven't picked out bedding or anything but here is a picture of the crib and changing table.I realize that this picture is of a girl's room but obviously ours will be decorated differently. I need to start looking at bedding but what a headache. I REALLY need to figure out what I am going to do about the ugly carpet in the baby's room. Everytime I think about it I get frustrated and have to ignore it again. Maybe I can get something done this weekend but that is doubtful!

Anyways, I'm off to take a little nap on the couch. Happy Friday to everyone and hope that the weekend treats y'all well!!!!!

5 comments:

Sneaker Teacher said...

That will look really nice. I love the color of the baby furniture. It will look nice with ANY colors you decide to use in the nursery!

The Pink Chick said...

I love the crib! It is beautiful! I know your nursery is going to be amazing!!

miasmom said...

Happy Anniversary Deaners!!

Steve said...

Gleatie- It's nelly...I almost bought that same crib in white. At the last minute, I changed my mind and bought something else. I love it. Nice taste.
Congrats on one year. Isnt it fun to recollect your wedding day. I was pregnant on my one year anniversary too so there was no champagne (as originally planned) but I had a wonderful night celebrating our anniversary.

Steph said...

Hi there! Following you from babycenter (you posted on my topic). :)

Excited to read more posts and think it's really exciting y'all are in Germany. My cousin and his wife just moved there in October for work for a few years from the East Coast!

Look forward to getting to know you.

The crib is beautiful and congrats on your baby boy!
xoxox