Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Official.....

I truly never thought I would live to see the day. I'm not even really sure how it happened because I was not really expecting it. None of these videos are very good because Evans kept getting distracted by my phone or else my stupid video would not open in time. This is still not his preferred method of getting around but it is a start and we are getting there. Plus, it is too cute to watch. The first time he did it he was so proud that it was great. I didn't want to be rude so I didn't remind him of his age.
I can't believe that it has taken me this long to figure out how to post a video on here. I had to ask my friend Meghan over at I Want The Good Chairs how to do it because she seemed like the professional. I have to admit that when I got her step by step instructions I laughed out loud and thought that I would just have to continue in my ignorance because it was so complicated. I sucked it up tonight and tried to figure it and surprisingly, I think I will be able to do it again. Thanks Meghan!

Got to love how he walks away from me but pivots on one foot like a top to come back. I just wish for the video I could have gotten him to go a little farther away.

Here is how we now eat our dinners now. No fork, no eating. He is very civilized. I noticed that he was eating with his left hand but when my mom gave him a spoon as well he just used them both, one in each hand.
This was probably a boring post to most but I had to brag (try and forget Evans is 16.5 months old). Stayed tuned, tomorrow is a school day and I have a pretty outrageous story to tell. It it even better than the Tiffany necklaces. Thank god tomorrow is Friday.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Possibly a basketball player in the making!!! Yeah Evans! You can walk! I am so proud of you!!!

Gannie said...

Gannie's boy is walking so good......and eating with his fork..Just growing up....! Love you Evans......!!

old dad said...

Wow! that's great, he is walking good for just starting. You'd better get a leash!!

Chubs said...

Basketball is in his genes, as he instinctively knows not to move that pivot foot. All he has to do now is grow another 6' or so.

Auntie JuJu said...

Totally adorable....he'll be running around real soon!