Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whew! Alone Again!

Having guests is hard! While I have thoroughly enjoyed the past ten days with my friend Lindsay here, I am beat! I dropped her off at the airport this morning and I am home all alone. It is SO quiet here and I really have nothing important to do! I have done some cleaning, some laundry and I have dinner in the crock pot. Now I'm settled into my comfy couch watching a very eventful Days of our Lives. I did NOT see this Kate and Stefano issue happening!! I can't disclose anymore or else my mom will have a cow. She is probably about 2 months behind now despite me telling her to cut her losses and just catch up already so we can actually talk about it!

Now I just have to prepare for my parents to get here on Saturday morning! I have already washed and changed the sheets in the guest bedroom and cleaned the guest bathroom. If I could only muster up the energy to carry the vacuum cleaner upstairs I might get it finished today. Just a little time out for Days! Our master bedroom is a disaster but I might have to wait until tomorrow to tackle that chore. I considered painting the second floor hallways before my parents got here but that would require mass amounts of work and I'm just not sure I have it in me!

Anyways, that is about all that is going on with me today. I have decided on my next blog giveaway and it is a really good one!! Y'all are not going to want to miss out on this monogrammed gift!! Check back tomorrow for more details!

2 comments:

susanne said...

Mom's coming! Better get that vacuuming done!

miasmom said...

susanne - so sad we will be missing you. Maybe we will run into you guys at the airport the day we arrive! XO have a blast