Thursday, September 24, 2009

Delicious Dinner

After a very relaxing day of watching TV on the couch and driving thru some wine vineyards we just had the most fantastic dinner. Deaner and I have been to this place before with GEORGE but it was equally great this time. We can't wait to take our parents there when they visit! It is up in the vineyards and is a winery itself with delicious wine. Deaner had Riesling soup tonight and I can't wait to order it myself when we go back with my parents next week.

I wish that I was able to stay up and watch the Ole Miss game tonight but it doesn't start until 1:30 in the morning! Normally I would be all for it but since we are leaving for Munich at noon tomorrow for Oktoberfest, I might have to settle for sleeping in my Ole Miss jersey! Hotty Toddy!!

I'm out!

4 comments:

susanne said...

Hotty Toddy!!
Hve fun at Octoberfest!!

Chubs said...

Talk about a hotty! That Susanne chick is all that.

Anonymous said...

gross

The Bethell Family said...

That picture of the 3 of you KILLS ME!!! I love it! OH LEWIS! hahah have fun with your parents!!