Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wedding Pictures!!

The moment that everyone has been waiting for!! Ha, maybe not everyone!! I'll start with a few pictures from the bridesmaid's luncheon. It was hosted by my mother's friends and my sister and my Aunt's. This first picture is a shot of all the hostesses from the Bridesmaid's Luncheon. The luncheon was beautiful (despite the darn chicken salad!) and I know that everyone had a really good time. Especially with the cake charm pulls!! Here are a few more pictures from the luncheon including one of the cute monogrammed pillows that my sister gave each bridesmaid.By the way, my sister is the one in the pink and orange dress and my mom is the one in the pink dress. The following are some shots of my sister getting her hair done and then getting dressed. We took pictures at this pond around the street from the Church and it was perfect!Here are a few pictures of the bridesmaids dresses. And of course I have to throw the one of Deaner and me in there! The one of my whole family isn't all that great but I am thinking that the professional photographer probably got a better on.I feel certain that I will have more to share once we get the professional pictures back from the photographer! These should give y'all an idea about how things looked! I am still sad that it is over and that Deaner and I are back in Germany. Last night was a rough night because I was so homesick. I'm sure it will only last a few more days but I just can't help it. Anyways, I'm sure everyone will be interested to know that it is 9:40am here and I have already done 6 loads of laundry and folded it all. I'm off to put it away. I STILL hate doing laundry! I'm not sure how there was so much when I did all of it before we left the states! Geez! Today should be uneventful. I picked up some scrapbooking stuff in Atlanta and I might work on that a little bit after lunch with Deaner. Hope everyone is having a good week! It is already Wednesday!!

14 comments:

Chubs said...

I agree. That picture of your family would be better if not for the fat old squinty eyed guy.

susanne said...

What great photos and a great looking fam!!

susanne said...

I think that guy is kinda cute!

Sneaker Teacher said...

I am not happy that you are homesick but I am happy to know that I have someone to commiserate with if I experience the same when we move! We are getting closer. Our "moving" flight is August 13th!

Emory said...

The pictures look great. Love that blue color on you and your mom has had some great dresses for both of the weddings.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those are great pictures! You, your mom and sister look so much alike! I'm sorry to hear your homesick. hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Have a great time!

EmilyB said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures! You have a lovely family.

Jane said...

Sarah, I love the pictures, especially the ones at the duck pond! I've never seen anyone do that, but I just love it! Congrats to Amelia! Everyone just looked beautiful!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

You can TOTALLY tell which one is your sister! Beautiful pics!

Under this Umbrella said...

Great pictures...love the dresses. Can't wait to see the other pictures. Glad you made it back safely!

The Bethell Family said...

Great picks!!! when do you start moving into your house? That will be a great way to get your mind off being away from home... remember in college a great night of penny pitchers would always do the trick:). Love you!

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures! Glad you made it home safely!

MRU said...

Beautiful pics! Where are the necklaces from? I need one. I seem to remember we have bdays quickly approaching. Also, did Emory monogram the pillows? I think I remember you saying she was doing some monogramming for the bmaid gifts. Too bad you didn't get special chicken fingers brought in this time...

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

What beautiful wedding pictures. (The colors are so pretty). And your mom may have heard this many times in the past...but honestly, she looks like a sister to you two! (please pass this on to her :o)

Hope that as each day passes and when you get busy with setting up your new home, your homesickness lessens and lessens.

Oh! I also just posted about my incredible, wonderful swap surprise you sent! Thank you!!! I love it all!
http://personalizedsketchesandsentiments.blogspot.com/2009/07/swap-buddies.html