Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's the final countdown!!

Only 3 more full days until I am Mrs. Deaner!! I am so pumped. Each morning at the office has started off the same way. Arrive at work relatively calm, switch on the computer, open my e-mail, blood pressure goes through the roof and anxiety takes over. The first of our guests are arriving tomorrow! Deaner's sister, brother-in-law and two nephews will be getting here as well as one of my bridesmaids from California, her husband, and sweet baby. Tomorrow is my last full day of work before I am off for two full weeks! We are going to have dinner tomorrow evening with several of my bridesmaids, husbands, and children. I am really looking forward to a laid back early evening of just relaxing with friends. I am going to be using that massage gift certificate on Thursday morning and hopefully that will keep me calm. I am just really looking forward to the next few days but I know that I am anxious and that staying calm won't always be easy! I'm afraid that I am going to be an emotional wreck at the wedding. If I can just get down the aisle with my dad I know I will be home free! The first part of weddings ALWAYS makes me cry and I can't imagine it being my own. Then it is time for the party!! Today I e-mailed the Photobooth company, the Fox Theatre regarding the wording on the marquee, all my bridesmaids with itineraries, the photographer (she is over the shingles!), and the rehearsal dinner venue regarding the A/V equipment for the slide show. I THINK I am done! Just need to get through my last day at the office tomorrow. So, I might have to neglect the blog for the next two weeks. I'm not looking forward to that and might even try to sneak a few posts in but we will see. Don't ditch me when I don't have new updates for the next few weeks!! Wish me luck!!

8 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Eeek!! Don't stress and just enjoy the last few days. there is nothing you can do now but have a blast!

Jenn said...

We won't be mad as long as you come back with pictures!

Have a fantastic time!

MMM said...

You'll do GREAT!! Go slow down the isle. My Dad made me do that and it was the best advice ever. He stopped me and told me to just take it all in. I was so, so nervous and then all of a sudden I was just giddy and excited. If I can NOT cry...we know you can do it! Thinking about you every step of the way. Love you!

Wila (aka Ali) said...

So exciting! I hope your whole weekend is fabulous and memorable...can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Emory said...

You will do great and everything will work out! Don't let things stress you out. See you this weekend

The Pink Chick said...

Everything will be wonderful! Make sure to take a little time to enjoy everything! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

5th Belle Avenue said...

Okay, just found your blog. That is SO exciting!!!! By the way, I cry at EVERY wedding, but I didn't at my own! I was just too excited and couln't stop smiling! Make sure you take a mental snap shot right when they open the doors and you see your groom standing there. You will remember that moment for the rest of your life! AH, SO EXCITING! :o)

Anonymous said...

It's a done deal. We had a beautiful early spring day, a beautiful ceremony, and a big, big party. If you weren't there, you were square.

Mr. Fred