Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blogging Hiatus

Between all my shopping, eating, visiting and running around I have been doing this week, it has been nearly impossible to sit down and blog. I am going to probably have to wait until things settle down to start filling y'all in on the details of my trip. I have had a blast and I definitely love being home but I'll be ready to return to Germany mainly because I miss my husband! All of my boxes have been sent home and hopefully the week head start they have on me will let them arrive in Germany not too much after I get home. I will be dying to play with all the stuff in them again!

I am currently working on a craft project for the baby's room and I have to say, I am impressing even myself but it isn't done yet! I am going to finish that up today hopefully. Tomorrow we are heading to the lake house and I am praying for good weather. It has been touch and go and the forecast is iffy. If I don't get some good sun and boat time, I am going to be really disappointed. In other news, Deaner and I are discussing whether or not to cancel our trip to Greece on the 28th. If we do, I will be devastated but things in Athens right now are NOT going well and I'd rather not be drug out of a bank and murdered. Is that too much to ask? I don't know what we will do.

Hope everyone is having a good week. I promise when I get around to posting pictures they will be worth it!

1 comments:

cass2177 said...

Hi Sarah!

I was wondering about your thoughts on your Greece vacation. Chad and I are supposed to leave a week from today and decided to cancel. Luckily, we were able to re-route our trip to Italy which is great. We're just going to postpone Greece until next year. Kind of a bummer but better safe than sorry!

Glad you're having such a good time in Atlanta!

Take Care,
Caroline