Thursday, May 27, 2010

Athens Bound

Tomorrow evening, if all goes according to plan, we will be dining somewhere in Athens with a view of this. Well, it might have to wait until Saturday but we will be checking out the Acropolis first thing on Saturday morning. We only have one full day in Athens and are really looking forward to our day of sight seeing before the relaxation begins! I hope that our weather is this nice but the forecast looks to be in our favor. Athens will be a bit warm with highs in the mid 80's but Santorini has highs in the mid 70's and the lows in the 60's. Weather should be PERFECT! If only I can manage to keep my fair skinned husband from getting sunburned, we will be in business! We all know his fear of sunburns!

None of my packages came in the mail today which was a huge bummer. However, I will have at least something to look forward to once we get back to Germany next week. Steph fixed up my roots today so I am nice and blonded for the beach. I can't wait for our trip tomorrow! I don't even have to worry about the metro or bus system and finding our tiny hotel because Deaner arranged for a car to pick us up at the airport. Love it. I will be around most of the week since both hotels have internet access and maybe I will even post some pictures through out the week! Happy weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You be nice.........HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME..........!!!!!

susanne said...

No sunburns for either one of you!!
Have a fabulous time. Send lots of pictures.

New Girl on Post said...

Have a good time Sarah! I can't wait to see your pictures!

MRU said...

Have a great trip!