Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bleh

Bleh about sums up this day in Germany. It was raining when I woke up, it was raining when I went to the PX, and it is raining now as I sit on my couch and stare at the laptop. It is a dreary day in Wiesbaden and I don't have much to report. I only invented my need to go to the PX to get out of the house for a bit. Deaner needed more contact solution and I stocked up on stuff for Greece. Other than that, I have not done much with my day today so I have nothing to write!

Tomorrow morning I have to get up early for an 8:15am doctor's appointment. Yuck. I have to take the one hour glucose test. Hopefully I will pass it. I will be quite grouchy if I have to return to take the 3 hour test! I am looking forward to seeing the baby tomorrow but sad that Deaner won't be able to make it with me. He has to go to Brussels in the morning for a meeting of some sort. We could have worked it out that he came and then we both left for Brussels but it was sort of a pain in the butt and I would rather him just go and get his work done with and get home early on Friday.

Hopefully the weather will improve by the weekend! Otherwise it is going to be a long dreary weekend!! 9 days until we leave for Greece!

1 comments:

MMM said...

Hope tomorrow is prettier. Our weather was gross too. Good luck on glucose test. You'll do great! So jealous about Greece. Can I go?