Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Coming Soon!!

Our new modem/wireless router came in the mail today!! This would be incredible news except that shortly afterwards I found out that the guy installing it is "on holiday" until Sunday! Looks like it will be this weekend before I can really post pictures again! George did tell me today that he might know someone that can install the router before then if I remind him tomorrow! We will see! I get my new car tomorrow!! Hope I don't lose all my readers by the time my Internet is fixed!

4 comments:

old dad said...

Can't wait to see the pictures

I think you will love the jeep Liberty

New Girl on Post said...

I'm excited to see the pictures!

Don't worry...you're readers will still be here.

instant student said...

Who is your provider?
I might or might not be able to help you over the phone, if your provider is my employer...

instant student said...

Well thinking of this...you might not read this, before the internet is all set up. :D